The List of Ukraine outreach activities
against The Russian Federation
(translated into Russian)
- “Aggressive Russia” – the demonstration, which proves the participation of the Russian military and intelligence services during Kiev’s anti-terrorist operation in people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.
- “Spiders in the glass” – the discreditation of military and political leaders of people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk, stirring up national hatred between the people’s republics and Russian military.
- “The occupation chronicles” – the dissemination of information about the disastrous socioeconomic situation in people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk because of republics’ leaders.
- “Civil lustration” – the compromising Kremlin-aligned establishment people in Ukraine, showing them illegal and destructive activities with corruption elements.
- “Everyone is against everyone” – the description of Russia as an aggressor, the creation of the political tension and civil protests in people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk, spreading the information in the Internet.
- “You are waited at home” – the conversations with Lugansk and Donetsk militiamen’s relatives for militiamen’s peaceful capitulation and cooperation with the Ukrainian intelligence services.
- “The humanitarian crisis” – the special operation in people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The aim of the operation is to accuse “Russian occupational troops” in negligence, conducting a warfare.
- “The Donbass Cloud” – the accusation of Donetsk and Lugansk leaders in using of forbidden modes of warfare, including white phosphorus munition and chemical weapon.
- “St. George’s ribbon” – the disruption of pro-Russian “European occupation in 1945 parade” in people’s republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.